With over 40,000 sq ft of properties under management, our reactive repair service is second to none, proactively closing thousands of repair jobs, with 95% of the jobs fixed or made safe within first hour.
We take great pride in delivering, a cost effective, reliable and efficient reactive repair service to a wide spectrum of customers with diverse property portfolios. From hanging a frame, changing a light bulb, to fixing a burst pipe or repairing a leak in the roof, our fully qualified, accredited and experienced maintenance engineers will be at your doorstep within one hour.
We only use Gas Safe registered plumbers, NICEIC registered electricians and fully trained multi-skilled tradesmen to ensure that all repair works are carried out in accordance with the best health and safety practice and regulations.
We offer a bespoke, flexible and transparent pricing structure to meet our customers’ requirements and business needs. Flexibility to choose from tariff based monthly reactive repair contracts to highly cost effective and competitive call-out rates. For more information please contact our Helpdesk and one of our account managers will be more than happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Our reactive repair services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with all Emergency call-outs within 1 hour.
Our standard working hours are:
|Mon to Fri||Mon to Fri**||Sat to Sun*||Sat to Sun**||Mon to Sun**|
|8.30am – 4.30pm||4.30pm – 12am||8.30am – 4.30pm||4.30pm – 12 am||12am – 8.30am|
*Weekend rates apply | **Out of Hours rates apply
WE SHALL ALWAYS
- Confirm appointment before visit.
- Notify customer immediately if running late.
- Show photo identification card upon arrival.
- Be presentable and wear clean APS uniform.
- Park our marked vehicles appropriately.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Explain the nature and duration of the work.
- Update the customer with the works progress.
- Notify customer upon successful completion of work.
- Ensure all works are completed to excellent standard.
- Take feedback for continuous improvement.
Our Range of Services includes:
- Boiler repairs
- Boiler fault finding
- New boiler installation
- Boiler testing & certificate
- Gas appliances and hobs
- Gas repairs
- Central heating installations
- Central heating repairs & draining
- Central heating pumps/pressurised pumps
- Central heating control & thermostats
- Radiator leaks, bleeding & balancing
- LST radiators installation
- Vented and unvented cylinders
- Immersion heaters
- Power flushes
- Tap leaks, repairs, & installation
- Bust pipes, leaks, repairs & replacement
- Blocked toilets, sinks and drains
- Toilet repairs & installations
- Showers & pressure adjustment
- Pressurised pumps. Airlocks, balls valves, stopcocks
- Water tank installations.
- Major/minor electrical repairs & fault finding
- Partial or complete new wiring
- Replace lamps, sockets & switches
- Domestic appliances and heaters
- Circuit boards installation & Fuse box replacements
- Emergency, internal & external lightings
- Design & installation
- Testing & Inspections.
- Doors/Fire doors – Internal & External
- Doors – Locks, handles, & hinges
- Door frames, architraves & skirtings
- Kitchen fittings, cabinets/base units, & worktops
- Floorboards & joists
- Custom designed wardrobes, cupboards & shelving
- Garden sheds & fencing
- Moving & assembling furniture
- Flat pack assembly
- Hanging items on the walls
- Putting up blinds & curtains
- Blocked toilets and sinks
- Putting up shelves, cabinets and cupboards
- Repair & replace toiler seats
- Doors hinges, handles and locks. Installing CCTV cameras, TV aerials
- Repair & replace broken or missing tiles & slates
- Repair leaks and joints
- Flat, felt, pitched, porched & garage roofs
- GRP roofing
- Lead roofs & lead works
- Chimney repairs
- Roof flashing & lights
- Roofing carpentry & insulation
- Soffits, fascias & cladding
- Gutters & down pipes
- Valleys & gullies repairs
- All types of flooring – laminated, polysafe, vinyl, lino, floor boards, tiles & marble
- Repair and replace floor boards
- Plywood & latex & screeding
- Fit, remove & replace underlays
- Repair, remover all types of carpets
- Laying new carpets
- Kitchen/bathroom – walls & floor
- Tiling – Neutral stone, granite, marble, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone
- Different type porcelain, ceramic, & mosaic
- Cutting, drilling & repairing. Grouting
- High end finish
- Recommendation and advice on paints and material
- Internal & exterior painting
- Damp proofing & stain blocking
- Filling cracks & making good
- Woodwork – fillers, putty, caulking & coving
- Kitchen/Bathroom replacement/installation
- Structural building works. Garage conversions & extensions
- Loft & Dormer
- New roofing & Insulation
- Fascias, soffits, rain water good replacement
- Window & door replacement
- Stud work & plaster boarding
- Ceilings, Plastering & Rendering.