Our Journey to Success
Peak 15 Property Services (formerly Ashcroft Property Services) has over two decade of industry experience as a provider of building maintenance and refurbishment services, with a specialist arm to meet the needs of people in the health and social care sector.
For over 25 years we have been operating as a maintenance arm for Peak 15 Ltd (formerly Ashcroft Care Ltd) to provide reactive repairs, planned maintenance, refurbishment works, ground maintenance and mandatory compliance services. Our specialist maintenance workforce is fully trained, qualified, accredited and DBS checked to provide maintenance service to a large portfolio of residential and supported living properties for people with learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
Over the years Peak 15 Property Services has experienced a real organic growth and a demand for its building maintenance services and since 2016 it has been operating as an independent building maintenance company.
Our customer base is rapidly growing with clients across public and private, housing and non-housing sectors. Our proactive, fast and efficient building maintenance services cater for Care Homes, Nurseries, Schools, Community Centres, Pubs, B&Bs, Shops, Sheltered Housing, Letting Agents, Landlords, Home owners, Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
Our Mission Statement
Our Core Values
- To treat all our customers equally, respectfully and with dignity.
- To be honest, open, transparent and build long-term relationships based on trust.
- To be committed to the principle of continuing to improve in the service we deliver.
- To pursue excellence in all that we do and to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- Listening – First steps to building a relationship is to believe in listening before telling.
- Health & Safety – Is our top priority, when working in our customer premise.
- Quality Craftsmanship – We strive to make excellence our standard.
- Certified Workforce – Fully accredited, experienced, competent and DBS checked.
- Competitive Rates – Flexibility to choose hourly, daily, tariffs or estimates bases rates.
- Industry experience – Over two decades of industry experience.