Health & Social Care
Property Maintenance for Residential Care Homes and Supported Living Accommodation
At Peak 15 Property Services we have a specialist workforce to meet the needs of people in the health and social care sector. With Over 40,000 sq ft of properties under our management, we are one of the fastest growing building maintenance companies in South East England (Surrey and West Sussex).
For over 25 years we have been operating as a maintenance arm for Peak 15 Ltd (formerly Ashcroft Care Ltd) to provide reactive repairs, planned maintenance, refurbishment works, ground maintenance and mandatory compliance services. Our specialist maintenance workforce is fully trained, qualified, accredited and DBS checked to provide maintenance service to a large portfolio of residential and supported living properties for people with learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
At Peak 15 Property Services we are passionate in what we do and we do it to a high standard to improve the needs of people and the surrounding environment. We ensure the homes are fit for purpose and well maintained for people to live stress free, safe and happy lives.
Our workforce is fully aware of the environment and the needs of the people and are continually trained in areas such as:
- Autism Awareness
- Challenging Behaviour
- Equality and Diversity
It is by maintaining these high standards we continue to deliver excellent service to our customers, giving them the peace of mind and confidence that their properties, staff and service users are all treated with care, respect and dignity.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- Listening – First steps to building a relationship is to believe in listening before telling.
- Health & Safety – Is our top priority, when working in our customer premise.
- Quality Craftsmanship – We strive to make excellence our standard.
- Certified Workforce – Fully accredited, experienced, competent and DBS checked.
- Competitive Rates – Flexibility to choose hourly, daily, tariffs or estimates bases rates.
- Industry experience – Over two decades of industry experience.