Planned Maintenance and Refurbishment Works
No job is too big or too small for our proactive, efficient and experienced maintenance engineers. We are passionate in what we do and we deliver it to a high standard. We take great pride in providing cost effective and highly reliable planned maintenance services across a wide spectrum of clients with diverse property portfolios. Our planned maintenance services cater for Care Homes, Nurseries, Schools, Community Centres, Pubs, B&Bs, Shops, Sheltered Housing, Letting Agents, Landlords, Home owners, Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
Our planned maintenance services are very effective to overcome the drawbacks of expensive reactive repairs and to enhance the life expectancy of the property. It reduces the probability and likelihood of the failure of the building structure, fabric and fixtures within the dwelling in a cost effective manner. Our experienced property managers work together with customers to ensure the works are planned ahead and completed as part of planned programme with minimum disruption to building users/owners.
All planned maintenance works are carried out in accordance with the health & safety legislation, regulatory standards and good trade practice.
Our Range of Service includes:
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Stock Condition Matrix
- Quarterly & Yearly Inspections
- Preventive Maintenance Programme
- Advice & Consultancy Service
Our Range of Refurbishment Works includes:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Refurbishment/Replacements
- Complete Refurbishments – Residential and Commercial
- Structural Building Works
- Garage Conversions and Extensions
- Lofts and Dormer Conversions
- New Roofing and Insulation
- Fascias, Soffits and Rain Water Goods Replacement
- Window and Door Replacements
- Brick Walls and Brick Face Repairs
- Stud Work and Plaster Boarding
- Ceilings, Plastering and Rendering
- Patios, New Drives and Fencing
- Drain Works
- Electrical Testing and Complete Re-Wiring
- Automatic Swing Doors and Operators
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- Listening – First steps to building a relationship is to believe in listening before telling.
- Health & Safety – Is our top priority, when working in our customer premise.
- Quality Craftsmanship – We strive to make excellence our standard.
- Certified Workforce – Fully accredited, experienced, competent and DBS checked.
- Competitive Rates – Flexibility to choose hourly, daily, tariffs or estimates bases rates.
- Industry experience – Over two decades of industry experience.