Our City & Guilds qualified and friendly handymen are available to help with variety of handyman jobs, whether you have emergency, routine or planned works.
- Moving & assembling furniture
- Flat pack assembly
- Hanging items on the walls
- Putting up blinds & curtains
- Blocked toilets and sinks
- Putting up shelves, cabinets and cupboards
- Repair & replace toiler seats
- Doors hinges, handles and locks.
- Installing CCTV cameras, TV aerials
Please call us now for Free Estimates for Major and Planned Works.
Our reactive repair services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with same day emergency repairs.
Our standard working hours are:
|Mon to Fri||Mon to Fri**||Sat to Sun*||Sat to Sun**||Mon to Sun**|
|8.30am - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 12am||8.30am - 4.30pm||4.30pm - 12 am||12am - 8.30am|
*Weekend rates apply | **Out of Hours rates apply
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
- Listening – First steps to building a relationship is to believe in listening before telling.
- Health & Safety – Is our top priority, when working in our customer premise.
- Quality Craftsmanship – We strive to make excellence our standard.
- Certified Workforce – Fully accredited, experienced, competent and DBS checked.
- Competitive Rates – Flexibility to choose hourly, daily, tariffs or estimates bases rates.
- Industry experience – Over two decades of industry experience.